View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2018, 12:02 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Flash_19's Maps & Scenarios: New Map 9/19/18!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Very nice!
Thanks Kolakoski! I always appreciate your kind words about my maps.

See Hoard of the Dragon. What do you think?
I just checked it out. It looks like a really fun play style - I love the idea of stealing treasure from the dragon. I will say, I think Brax could go down really fast - I might beef him up a little bit. Maybe boosting his defense/life stats. And maybe you could offer an extra VP for taking down the dragon?

Have you tried out the d-20 mechanic that helps you know what unit to target with Brax when there are multiple units around? I imagine you just use the d-20 and whichever figure rolls the lowest is targeted by Brax?

Really cool idea - I think it sounds fun to design a multiplayer map designed around this kind of play style - stealing treasure from a dragon protecting it. Good work!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog