View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2012, 09:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: A Discussion on Scale in C3G

I picked up this 1:43 scale truck and trailer combo at Walmart last night for just $6. The package does not clearly express the scale anywhere but when it gets rung up it is described as 1:43 scale on the receipt.

Here you can see it out of the package and featured on the BoM map, Under the El. The truck can be positioned such that it covers 3 hexes in a row with minimal overhang. The trailer with the rear ramp up covers an additional 3 hexes in a row, for a total length of 6 hexes.

Here is a better look at the trailer. You can lower the ramp and cover up an additional hex if you so choose. As you can see you also do not have to keep the truck and trailer combo in a straight line. Here I have them going around a turn. You may have to adjust your trailers positioning during a game if parked close to other objects and trying to place a larger based figure in the space adj. to the trailers wheels and a curb or building.

The motorcycle can be removed from the trailer with the use of a small Phillips head screwdriver. It also has a movable kickstand on one side that will help you keep it standing up on it's own. I should also mention that their were other truck and trailer options which had different stuff on the trailer. I just went with the motorcycle carrying one but you can see if their is a different one you like better.

Last edited by Yodaking; November 10th, 2012 at 10:27 PM.