View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2020, 11:26 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Workbook of Cave Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I think Tough covers the "Boromir's blade couldn't cut them" aspect. I don't want to drive the defense of the unarmored one too high. But. Reading the passage where the troll starts entering, it has a lot of green scales (makes me think of the Abomination marvel mini); maybe we should go up to 3?
I like 2 for the defense better. Any increase to the defense (combined with tough) makes the figure a lot stronger, and I prefer this guy to be a bit cheaper (under 100 pts) given the 'upgrade' likely to come with the armored troll later.