View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2017, 12:06 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Smurf along with me: la la la-la la la!

I prefer the icons a bit lower - it's much better to center the numbers on the bottom bar and have the icons cut off on the bottom, IMO. I actually prefer the icons to not peek above the bar at all; I think it looks cleaner.

I like the arrow for range (shocking, I know!) but the second of the three crosshairs (the one mcmeeple liked) is pretty good too.

I prefer the old bomb to the new bomb.

Visually, I like the coin in the bottom right and MRAD centered the best. However, if that doesn't work well for squads with their multiple hitzones on the left side, then putting cost in the bottom left above the hitzone works fine too. (I'll also note that, for some odd human visual system reason, it's easier to read the white-on-silver points cost text when it's on the light background on the left than when it's on the dark background on the bottom bar.)

I still think "common hero" makes the most sense as the thing next to the name, with species/class/personality on the left. Or all four on the left.

EDIT: I guess that means I'm voting for this version, only with "Undead" moved to the left, and "Common Hero" possibly moving to Undead's former place.

Last edited by dok; February 6th, 2017 at 05:24 PM.