View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2020, 01:57 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
That's a ton of Legion @TREX . You could run a tournament with all that. I hope you get to play it a lot.
Ive wanted to do a mini tournament at my house. Ive got planty of terrain to fill up easily a dozen standard sized tables with themed terrain. Ive slowly been getting better at using a program called meshmixer. Im going to take another stab at that mutant behemoth now that I have a dozen more tricks up my sleeve. I also found an old folder full of awesome skyrim load screen files on my computer from when I first started printing with my fdm printer but gave up on using it to print minis. Ive figured out so many tricks that its allowing me to do a ton of things I couldnt before. I got some more resin in yesterday. I have to do a little maintenance on the printer though. When dumping in the last of my resin from the recycled bottle(what gets poured back in at the end of my print run.) I must have had a tiny pin sized piece of hardened resin hooked to a support base that must have got past my sieve somehow into the bottle then in my vat. As soon as it hit the zero I heard it grinding and shut it off. It put a pin hole in my FEP and resin got all over my screen. I had to drain it and clean everything up. Luckily the led screen never fired up because the sequence never finished starting. In short I have to replace the fep, level my bed, and then can get back to printing. Im going to for sure be revisiting those skyrim files with my new skills and a resin printer.