View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2020, 06:17 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Neat that you found some new old minis that scale to Legion. Always nice to find minis that can be used for other games. I have a tone of minis from the Mercs Recon game I kickstarted several years ago that could be used for other games. I has painted up 4 of them to represent my family for The Walking Dead, but haven't had time to paint any more than the dozen or so that I had initially painted after getting them.

300 minis given away and not even a small dentin your collection

I didn't realize there was a 3D painting Legion Facebook page. I'll look for it when I get a chance. Yeah, it's not so much about winning, but the fun and excuse to paint a certain thing.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon