View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Noh-Varr - Design Phase

Comic art:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Fairly straightforward here, covering most of what I want to cover with the character. He has a ton of enhanced abilities, but I think this captures the more iconic bits.

Little bit undecided on which name to use here. His real name is Noh-Varr, but he originally went by Marvel Boy when he first showed up. He later used Captain Marvel and Protector, both very briefly. In the Young Avenger series (his more recent appearances and what this design is based on), others refer to him as Marvel Boy but he always correct them and insists on Noh-Varr.I think either Noh-Varr or Marvel Boy is best, and I lean toward Noh-Varr.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Last edited by TrollBrute; March 12th, 2016 at 05:58 PM.