Thread: Custom pillars
View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2017, 01:06 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Custom pillars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethiar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by srmalloy View Post

Digging into it myself, you're correct; the transaction history on the application shows a final rejection on 5/24/06, with a mail notification sent out two days later. The rejection document throws out all of the claims in the application on the basis of prior art and/or obviousness. It appears that we're in the clear for producing tiles that interlock and stack with Heroscape tiles. And it also appears, from a trademark search with USPTO, that the 'Heroscape' trademark was cancelled on 11/6/15, so there's no obstruction to using the term.
Awesome. Thanks for the trademark info as well! Happy creating.
Is this room to believe that none of the heroscape terrain designs such as the stackable hex terrain is under copyright and can be 3d printed, and sold? That would open us up to having some new "un"official terrain that could be made and then sold in bulk to fans and it be used in tournaments.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo