View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2021, 01:17 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Matt Murdock - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Negotiation should probably be a normal movement power, since that power is just bonkers to begin with. We'd have to update all our Negotiation designs though.
Negotiation is tied to taking an actual turn with someone, 'Before moving' is/was a 'phase' like 'after moving and before attacking'. That's why Carry is tied to a turn.

We've stated using 'move normally' now since classic scapes way was madness , but that shouldn't retroactively power up old cards.

--

Anyway, in the current design:

Is "or an adjacent Client figure" supposed to let him defend dudes that other lawyer types have made into their Client?

I dont get why the almighty power of Attorney Client Privilege lets Matt teleport. Like if it was just a move that seems way more logical and helps keep his defensive power in line. Since like, theres an actual cost to keeping him next to Superman or whoever instead of him automatically magically being next to them.

Nothing about the Defense power seems inherently broken, it is pretty strong though. You could try doing Wizard's version of that effect where they're just 'not effected by that attack" if you end up needing to cool it down a but from full turn eating.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store