View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2020, 07:01 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 2] Kiora, the Rising Tide - Design

I'm on the fence about terraforming here. While fake placing water spaces is a neat gimmick, does it have a good role in the MS?

One upside is this would be my favored style of terraforming (since we don't have any extra plastic hexes in the box to give away). Another is that its already likely to be a thing when the Marro Slime comes out of C3V, so there will be precedent of it outside of the Greater Ice Elemental.

A downside is that we'll have to start cribbing in things like "Slither Aura" and such, and while that isn't directly a concern, the unit might start to feel a little more bloated especially to new players.

Now, keeping in line with simplifying how does everyone feel about this:

Quote:
Durnipia
Einar/Atlantean/???/???/Medium 5
5 Life 5 Move 1 Range 2 Attack 3 Defense

WATER BLESSING:
Durnipia, and figures you control that are adjacent to her, may move over water spaces without stopping.

HEALING WATERS:
After moving and before attacking with Durnipia, you may choose a wounded Hero you control within 4 clear sight spaces and roll the 20 sided die. On a 15 or higher, remove a wound from the chosen Hero. If the chosen Hero is on a water space, add 5 to your roll. Durnipia may choose herself with Healing Waters.

We get to keep Slither Aura, and Healing Waters is fairly easy to use. Plus, anyone in the water has a much higher chance to get healed. We can naturally tweak the d20 roll or the heal amount as needed.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.