View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Tiger Shark - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
For simplicity's sake, how about:

WATER SUIT
While there are 3 or more Wound Markers on this card, subtract 1 from Tiger Shark's Attack and Defense numbers for each Wound Marker on this card if he is not on a water space.

So he holds up for a bit on land, but rough him (and his suit) up too much and he's not really so tough.
I like that suggestion to make it a bit less variable. As it is, the roll for the Ripped Marker is low enough that I don't think it'll come into play all that often, and 230 will be a bit low for him given his stats.
As I mentioned above, I don't see how having -5 to his attack and defense when he has 5 wounds represents his water suit being damaged. He's still pretty badass w/o being in contact with water but just not as badass. And yeah, like other water types he can get a lot weaker when out of water for an extended time but like other water types, we didn't represent a severe decline in stats based on time out of water because the time represented by the combat during a game, isn't an extended period of time really.

Also, the d20 roll can be adjusted to be less variable. But if the consensus by the group is for a non-marker way to go, I'm fine with it, but I wouldn't be fine with a digression in stats based on wounds. He shouldn't wilt like a flower. Either his suit is damaged or it isn't, but he shouldn't go from super badass to super pvssy because of a few wounds.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon