View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2016, 11:20 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Shadowcat (II) (Vote for Initial Playtesting

What do you guys think is reasonable, out of curiosity? If she can't move when she rolls successfully, it opens her up to multi-attackers and ranged attackers etc. She needs to be adjacent to attack, so she can't use the non-adjacent boost as a keep away, she's purely using it as a means to survive long enough to get adjacent.

She also has 4 life and 4 defense. When she gets hit, she's going to die quickly. I feel if the number is much higher, you're almost dooming her to only play with Magneto + Destiny + Sage...because a 4 defense and 4 life character with a higher required roll adjacently, is going to feel like paper unless you hit some good luck(which I usually don't ). She's stated to be able to hang with Wolverine, if she's having to roll much higher, I feel Wolverine would eat her alive.

Just my . Perhaps she'll fare better than anticipated.