View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2009, 03:02 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Knights of the Daystorm - custom 5-part campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Rocket View Post
I find this very intersting as I already have started a similar project.

However....

Seriously, your killing me. The ideas and maps sound cool, but pictures man. Pictures!
All in good time! I'm still fiddling with all the maps in VS. I promise to post some up since I'll be hunting for feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
These are really awesome ideas! But, how many sets will it take to make a single dungeon? And how many for a single room? Because this sounds really fun, but I would rather not have to take apart and build a new map every time I finish a room.
I'm not really operating within a set limit. I can tell you that I have 3 of every terrain set so i'll certainly never go above that, but you should be able to build the entire dungeon within those parameters easily. In other words, I'll never use more than 3 of a single set (more likely 2) during the construction of any dungeon. The rooms themselves will therefore be smaller skirmishes.