View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2009, 02:04 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Knights of the Daystorm - custom 5-part campaign

(Hmm... I seem to have lost my water dungeon post...that makes me sad...guess I'll have to retype it...)

The Water Key
Feylund

4 Rooms, 2 Treasures, Dungeon is in a spiral shape with the adventurers starting on the outside

Room 1 - Funnel-shaped. Single, double, and triple-hex grass tiles are separated by water tiles. Marcu and 2-3 squads of Wolves of Badru guard this room. Marcu has a Ring of Protection +2. If his Hatred causes him to change sides, he joins the party for the rest of this Room and will not betray them. He will also give them his ring.

Room 2 - A long, narrow chamber of ice and snow is guarded by Brunak and Iskra Esenwein. Brunak's heat quickly melts the snow around him, obscuring him in a shroud of steam that protects him against ranged attacks.

Room 3 - A curving room of 6, 7-hex grass tiles. Jotun and his ogre ally Gurei-Oni seem unconcerned by the rising waters here. Indeed, Brunak's presence in the room above has caused this room to begin flooding. At the end of each round, the DM removes the trailing 7-hex piece, causing any figures still on that piece to drown.

Room 4 - The Water Key awaits at the top of this twisting spire, but so do Cyprien and his lady Sonya Esenwein. This landscape here is lush but trecherous, a perfect combination for Cyprien's tactics. Sonya carries with her an Amulet of Health.

The Water Key - the owner is able to assume a living water form at will, granting the following abilities.
Water Step - The owner does not have to stop their movement when entering water spaces. Stepping onto a water space does not count against the owner's movement.
Water Evasion - If the owner does not attack this turn, he or she is not attacked when leaving engagements.