View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2009, 02:24 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Rules Team Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
About the walls on tables: I'm not sure it is a Rules Team decision. We can rule on it if you want but it might just be better to allow the BOV to control map based rulings.
I don't know if it is so much a BOV question but a matter of the legality of it in general.
Legality? I don't think they were intended to be used that way, but the BOV decides what is accepted on BOV maps, and outside of that we all own our games and can build our maps how we want. Under what circumstance would legality make any difference here?

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell