View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Cavalier's Marvel Maps and Super Scenarios -New Map 12/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Ok, I will do it as soon as we clean up the To-Do's in that thread.

Also, I was wondering if you would be willing to change the Rocketship to allow as least three spaces on top of the ship for battle, meaning getting rid of three molten lava hexes. The whole "crashed spaceship" is a great centerpiece, and I thought maybe this could make it just slightly more playable. Of course, it's your map, and I know you'll do what you want with it and either way I love it. I will be submitting them both very soon.
The molten lava, representing the burning engines of the ship, were used to prevent flyers/jumpers/leapers/swing-liners from camping on extreme height where they couldn't be touched by melee units.