View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2008, 01:29 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Low-cost counters to heavy hitters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
Jexik, what makes you say that? I'd love to know, and get the feeling I'll end up adding them to the list with your explaination.
If the map allows you to spread them out enough, Jotun will kill at most one MW per turn. If you can run away, you can easily clone more back and be back to pester him.

To the original question posed in the thread, why do commons have more of a restriction on points than uniques for this? I think it's weird since commons generally have a higher cost than they would if they were unique, and you seem to be talking about using just one of the commons, which is further putting them out of their element. For example, WoA are a great counter to Krug, but not according to your criteria. We'd also have to find a 45 point common Q9 counter!
Actually, I was using the assumption that if you draft a common, you are drafting more than one, which at least doubles their point costs. What do you suggest?