View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Ulginesh - A preliminary discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhight View Post
He desperately needs elf wizards who hit hard.

Of course, it's possible, even likely, that the card has been rewritten and this is all obsolete.
Its also possible, and even likely, that at least a couple of the elves we're getting with wave 8 are wizards who fight for Ullar and hit hard enough to make Ulginesh absolutely dangerous.
Hey, I won't be sorry if that's true. Like I said, I want to like him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckels View Post
I seem to remember many people decrying that having a ranged character with flight would break the game. I don't subscribe to this notion, but it will be interesting to see if they're correct when Ulginesh is let loose upon our hexes.
What do you call Mimring, Braxas, Nilfheim, new Drake, and half of Marvel if not flying range? None of those figures broke the game, and I'll be very surprised if Ulginesh does. Okay, maybe he'll break it by an endless loop, but not by being flying range.