Thread: Castle sieges
View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2007, 07:31 PM

morgonis has disabled reputation
I based my points calculation from the scenerios provided with the castle set with only a small modification

Castle with only entrance being flying or the door...(equal sixed teams) 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 etc..then the attacker gets 50% more points. example Defender has 500 points, attacker gets 750 points.
Attacker has 1 more then the defender (1v2, 2v3, 3v4, etc)...both teams get a equal amount of points, example..defender has 500 points, both attackers get 250 points.
Attacker has 2 or more then the dfender (1v3, 1v4, 2 v4 etc)..never tried this but id proly go with the defender has 25-50% more troops then the combined attackers, example Defender has 1,000 points, all 3 attackers each get 250 points

Castle with a "back door" ie: a area where the attackers can just walk around the wall instead of going through the door....in a 1v1 we went 25%, the defender had 1,000 points and the attacker had 1,250 points, it should be noted in both game (we switched sides) the castle holder won but it did come down to 1 hero vs 2-3 sqad figures for the final round both times, so it was a pretty good balance we think..
as for the back door with multiple players, tough call but I think if you stick with the 25% bonus for ttacker instead of the 50% bonus it should balance out.

5 MS, 6 RTTFF, 2 FOTAK, 4 VW, 3 TT, 3 SOTM, 3 TJ, 3 DnD, atleast 3 of each common, atleast 1 of all uniques, 1 set of Flagbearers, 1 Marvel.