View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2019, 08:28 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Kuthnak Public Playtesting

Map: Fairhaven by Flash_19 (Wannok + Dagmar)

superfrog: Blade Gruts x4, Raelin, Grimnak, Kuthnak (425)
kevindola: Spiders x5, Kozil, Wyvern x1 (430)

I started off with a bad Raelin play that let the Wyvern snatch her up and bring her back towards the spiders. Here I used my first Incantation of Boiling Blood, which the Fyorlag blocked but went through for 2 wounds on the Wyvern.

Raelin died pretty fast but I set up anyway on the left hand side, getting through the Wyvern's defenses with a couple 1-skull rolls to kill it. Shamanic Disguise triggered round 2 turn 1, and brought Kuthnak a few spaces forward. I used that new forward position to Boiling Blood a Blade Grut into the SZ where it was able to kill 2 spiders.

Eventually kevin swept up his left flank and brought 3 spiders into my SZ while Kozil attacked Grimnak and co. On their first try, they removed OM1 from my gruts. The added turn there proved to be key, as Kozil put a few more wounds on Grimnak and the Fyorlags killed a couple start zone gruts.

I was able to clear most of the spiders, but Kozil did a whole lot of work. His wounded rage was pretty powerful this game, getting him at least 3 kills. Kuthnak finally got some OMs and put a single wound on Kozil before dying.

kevindola won with a 4-life Kozil and 4 spiders remaining.

In 5 uses of Incantation of Boiling Blood, Blade Gruts killed 4 spiders, put 2 wounds on the Wyvern, and 1 wound on Kozil, or about 120 points of damage. Subtracting out 50 points of Blade Gruts gives a net of 70 points.

Kuthnak also put one wound on Kozil for another 16 points.

---------------

A pretty solid showing here for Kuthnak. Other than my bad play with Raelin and the sniped OM, Kuthnak was pretty helpful in giving the Blade Gruts a few tools to clear out the front lines.

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

google sheets:
ohs link generator/attack outcomes

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"