View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2018, 08:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Daredevil II - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
What I'm getting at is - blindness isn't, by nature, a "bonus." It doesn't let you hit invisible people, or stop people from dodging, or ignoring wisecracks, or whatever. It just means you can't see, and by goofy comic book logic, makes your other senses marginally better by compensation. This power doesn't feel like blindness to me, it feels like radar sense, and for a power that's supposed to be "just" not having sight, that feels off.
Ah, I think this is where things are tripping up. The power isn't called "Blindness," it's called "Blind Warrior."

The power, as is, is representing people who are so amazing at fighting that they overcome blindness by relying on their other senses to an almost supernatural (or sometimes actually supernatural) level.

It's not something I'd want on just any old on the street blind person. It belongs on people who are blind and are warriors.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.