View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Very cool Hahma!

I like that Bear TREX.
It looks like it is about to summon up a fireball, Street Fighter/Dragonball style.
I originally picked up some of those when they were cheap to use with Heroes of Fictions Dr. Doolittle. Due to them not hitting the table, and me only needing some of them for Frostgrave, one will make it to Hahma's house. This game just looks so fun. Seeing how I'm a huge star wars fan, I could totally seeing myself use a wizard (Emperor Palpatine) his apprentice (Darth Vader) a crossbow man(Chewbacca, or a Storm Trooper), marksman (Boba Fett) Thief, a( jawa), Thug-Gamorrean Guard. and so on and so forth. Some of the treasure could look like Holocrons. I'd have checked out the warbands that were discussed as being on facebook but I don't have facebook.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
but I don't have facebook.
Smart man!

The Facebook fear is strong in these 2

Thanks again for the bear TREX

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon