View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2015, 12:45 AM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac rolls all skulls baby! badgermaniac rolls all skulls baby! badgermaniac rolls all skulls baby! badgermaniac rolls all skulls baby! badgermaniac rolls all skulls baby! badgermaniac rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Badgermaniac's Customs-Black Talon Added (9-14)

Couple of new Avengers clix so had to whip up some quick cards. Neither has been playtested so the cost is just a rough guess at this point.

First, Living Lightning, which was a hard figure to do since he essentially can't be hit with regular attacks when in his electrical form. I wasn't inclined to try to figure out how to do this, so I just gave him really good defense. At times in the comics, he is in his human form and more vulnerable so I figured this card was a decent compromise. The water thing is basically made up (don't recall it coming up in the comics) simply because logically it makes sense and I really needed/wanted something else on the card.

Next up is West Coast Avengers villain Master Pandemonium. He is designed to be played with the Mezzodemons from the regular HS line . What is nice is that you can throw a bunch of these demons into the game depending on how many points you need to balance with your heroes.

Last edited by badgermaniac; August 28th, 2015 at 03:04 AM.