View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2015, 06:42 PM

chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Badgermaniac's Customs-Black Talon Added (9-14)

Just want to mention that you are one of my main men for custom Supers. My Chas Quick Scan Master List is full of your stuff. Besides Mantis and Moondragon, some of my other favorites are Malekith and Alkema. They still haven't made a figure for her, as far as I know, but I've used her to deadly effect!

NEBULA

With the GOG movie out, I grabbed your card and pitched her right into battle (see my thread Super Scaping With the Guardians of the Galaxy) I noticed that there seems to be no discussion of her here on your thread, except for your intro on Post #361. Have you playtested her yet? I have to admit I haven't read any comics about her.

I'm not suggesting that you make her more like the movie version. But thanks to your comments on that post I understand better what you did. I thought that EP Decoy would be too powerful; but in the battle it worked fine. She saved herself twice from Groot, but in his third attack he put three hits on her. And she failed to Incinerate him. Then the big tree put her down for good!

Last edited by chas; January 3rd, 2015 at 09:37 PM.