View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2019, 04:19 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Tournament at Polar Vortex, Jan 18 Naperville,

I wish I could attend, but I'll be back in Birmingham by then. I hope you get a good turnout. I would love it if the Illinois tournament scene got rejuvenated.

There's not much chance of most of these people will attending, but you know, cast a wide net and what not...

@Ninja Status , @legoboy , @GaryLASQ , @Eddiescape , @I.S.B.3 , @The Bearded One , @OrcElfArmyOne , @TinyTim77 , @Carr's Ponytail , @L0B5T3R , @Bsoder52 , @Jexik , @vegietarian18 , @Arrow Grut , @jetjake , @jdtenor , @kevindola , @vminer , @samuelfrost4 , @boromir96 , @Evar-Scarcarver , @briaka , @Arch-vile , @greygnarl , @Therion , @EternalThanos86 , @betawolf36 , @Yodaking, @Sock