View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2019, 04:45 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: A3n

Wonder Woman, Shocker, Weather Wizard, Red Tornado and Starro are all on my list but that's only because I've never played any of the Legion yet as I didn't really know them until here. I've been putting together the poker cards and recently hit the Legion and I have to say I do like the simple two power cards here. The next time I go on a mini purchasing spree I may have to jump in on those teams as they seem like great units that play well together without being super difficult.

Red Tornado will probably have to be on my list for sentimental reasons. For my birthday one year my son (probably 6 at the time) convinced my wife to get me some figures. She didn't understand that shipping matters here so she actually paid more for shipping than she did for all the figures she got. But Red Tornado was the center piece along with a single Hydra soldier and a single Skrull. She had no clue and he was too young to understand that you need multiples. He just knew which figures.

Weather Wizard - He's by far the most useful of the Rogues. He fits in a lot of places as well.

Map: Ruins of Heroes Past - I don't know why but I really like this map.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.