View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 02:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
WHITE BISHOP

MINI:

Spoiler Alert!

NAME = White Bishop
SECRET IDENTITY = Donald Pierce

SPECIES = Cyborg
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Industrialist
PERSONALITY = Precise
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 6
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = 170

CYBERNETIC GENIUS
Each time White Bishop, or any Cyborg or Android you control adjacent to White Bishop, removes one or more wound markers from their Army Card, if White Bishop is not engaged, you may remove 1 additional wound marker from that card.

COWARDICE
When White Bishop is attacked and receives 2 or more wounds, he must immediately move up to 4 spaces, if possible. White Bishop must end his move unengaged and cannot end closer to the attacking figure. White Bishop will take any leaving engagement attacks when moving with Cowardice.

CYBERNETIC REPAIR X
At the end of the round, if you reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card, remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Cybernetic Repair X special power.

SUPER STRENGTH

Cybernatic Repair X seems to be a power all Cyborgs have, so I figured so should White Bishop. Since his knowledge of cyborgs is supposed to be incredibly advanced, some sort of Cyborg/Android boosting power made the most sense; I originally contemplated some sort of Order Marker management, but that seemed kind of boring, so instead I went with Cybernetic Genius, which can be very useful to him and the other Cyborgs, making him a support unit for that mini faction. Cowardice is based off of his first appearance as a part of the Hellfire, in which (if memory serves me right) he runs and hides as soon as Wolverine cuts off his arm. Someone who knows him beyond his early appearances might want to chime-in on this.

So this was Viegon's design that he had a few years back, I took some things from this and added my own spin to incorporate the black investment markers to bond with Hellfire Club Guards but also too hopefully give him some bonding with any future Reaver designs.

NAME = Donald Pierce

SPECIES = Cyborg
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Industrialist
PERSONALITY = Chauvinistic
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 150 - 200

HELLFIRE CLUB BANKROLL
Start the game with 3 black investment markers on this card. Once per round after moving and instead of attacking, Donald Pierce may remove one black investment marker from this card and place up to two previously destroyed Common Cyborg figures on adjacent spaces to Donald Pierce.

CYBERNETIC GENIUS
Anytime a Cyborg removes an X order marker for Cybernetic repair X you may remove a black investment marker from this card and remove one additional wound marker from each Cyborg who was affected by Cybernetic Repair X this round.

CYBERNETIC REPAIR X
At the end of the round, if you reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card, remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Cybernetic Repair X special power.

SUPER STRENGTH
I really like the potential here of being able to build a cyborg army around him. Would want to see a thematic common cyborg card get done first though for testing purposes.