View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2009, 01:28 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: I miss 'Scapetalk

Yeah guys, I just haven't been able to work the podcast into my schedule. I'm working with Wizards on something for heroscape, I'm working with Hasbro on a big project, and I'm in the midst of starting my own game company. Expect to see a new game coming from me very soon in that regard. So I'm not just goofing around. We have a podcast recorded. But our plan is to start a new format complete with its own domain. That requires some graphic work to launch in a way that comes off as professional and I've got hextr1p all tied up working on graphic design for that aforementioned game of mine.

Here is an exclusive sneek peek of Plaid Hat Game's launch game. Its an expandable tactical combat card game called Summoner Wars.

Here are two cards from one of the 4 factions that will be available at launch:

(Click to enlarge)