View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2020, 02:14 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Annihilus)

If I had the art skills, I've always wanted a re-skin of the CCR Glyph as some Credence Tapes.

This dude is basically C3G royalty, as I believe he's the first character to start with an E-Glyph on his card. But I'll echo other's sentiments and say he doesn't see nearly as much play from me as he used to, which is a shame cause he's an awesome design. A very different kind of heavy hitter, especially so early on in C3G history. It might be worth trying him in a more generalist thing with Soundwave. Annihilus, Soundwave, Laserbeak, and Ravage at 950 sounds like a lot of fun too.