View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2013, 09:35 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Brimstone

Never looked closely at the special attack until now as I assumed it was fire line, but I really like it. Partially taken from summoner wars' Gror hammer quake but with a variable attack.

Would have to play, but I would guess that he is best in a "come and get me" army especially when facing a melee bonding army OR as a cleanup figure. He seems hard to get more than 2 heat markers on him other than the first turn you attack with or when used as a cleanup at end game. He would be a LOT better if he were doublespaced, as that would add a lot to his range, as my Thornback custom has. I would love to see some battle reports with this guy, so can I get some links, whether during playtest or after release.