View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
I'm afraid that people will use this as the normal Question Dump by accident. Any way we could mix up the title a little bit? When I saw the title I thought someone started up the Question Dump again, when we already have one.
Any idea for a new title? And how would I edit the title?
I'm not sure at the moment.

I guess this is maybe the best title that can be made. You'll still have to watch out for people wanting to ask questions that belong in the normal Question Dump.

EDIT: You can edit a title by going to the first post in the thread and clicking on Edit, Go Advanced.
Made that a bit more thorough for you.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.