View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2021, 06:32 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Ungoliant - The Silmarillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I would reverse the order of the first two powers so you know where the markers come from right off the bat.

Why Climb X3? Move of 7 only allows one to climb 6 levels or 5 if he is double spaced so x2 should be plenty.

Web Weaving is pretty cool but I am not sure if 'moves around an enemy' is legal jargon.
Fairly clear though.

The OM removal seems brutal. What is the reasoning on that?
Thanks for the pointers. OM was a misprint. Supposed to be Wound marker!
I'll adjust the order of the abilities right now.

Climb X3 was just being the same as the Fyorlag. I suppose it should be X2 with height 4. He is actually a she. Was an autogenerated ability in MSE. I'll fix that.

Yea, the Web Weaving description is odd, but as you said, makes enough sense. I'll stick with it until something better comes along. I don't think it'd be too far off legally if there was a visual representation example, like is used with Mimrings Fire Line. A bit limited on text space at this point.

Last edited by SchismaticSounds; October 14th, 2021 at 08:12 PM.