View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2018, 06:41 PM

My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker
Re: My Darling Panzer's 12/23/17 Tradelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
I just checked and I don't have the spiders figures but I have the card? Must have misplaced the actual spiders, but if you need the card I can just give it to you.

I haven't 2 marked many tanks, just my favorite prems. I took a break for a bit for Fortnite but I started playing 5 years ago so I know most of the game and would like to get back. I recall I am at the tier 8 russian TD line, this was before those new tanks came out. I haven't started those lines yet, I'm pretty slow with new lines but from what I've seen with the thing I'd love it.
Haha, thanks, but paying shipping and such would be a hassle for just a card. So you don't have anything else?

Yeah, those premiums are everywhere now. The only tank I've played long enough to three-mark was a premium (The Hammer). The meta hasn't changed much recently, though one thing of a nuisance is the top-tier light tanks running around everywhere. Makes a camping, camo-sniper queasy. I've been playing for about 2.5 years and am losing interest. Maybe I'll check out the auto-reloading Italian line but not sure. Which Russian TD line? If you play on PC, they just redid one of the lines.