View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2015, 11:10 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Flash (Jay Garrick) - Design Phase

I guess my thinking is that that's not the theme we've use to represent OM rearrangement before (it's always been used with mind game or tactical type powers). That aside, I'll take a shot at writing up so we can see what it'd look like:

Quote:
DISORIENTING WHIRLWIND
After moving and before attacking with Flash, you may choose up to 3 figures Flash moved through this turn. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, you may move 1 Order Marker from each chosen figure's Army Card to the Army Card of a different chosen figure, as long as both figures are in the same opponent's Army.
I guess it could be pretty fun; it would certainly be unique.

EDIT: I like that too TB, it really gets the theme I was going for. I'm a little worried of keeping track of that power, but maybe it's not too bad.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!