View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2015, 05:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Black Alice - Design Phase

I don't see any way around "figures that don't have Magical Defense" issue. It's unfortunate, but that's as close as we can get without going into the nitty-gritty.

I think we can boost the power-level a bit, though, since she's so niche. I think removing the clear sight restriction is an obvious one - maybe even remove the "in play" restriction? To include off the battlefield/destroyed/otherwise MIA units. Not sure if that's possible in the rules.

It definitely feels like something's missing, I agree, but I think this is the best approach we can take.