View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2021, 12:06 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Aang (breathing)

Bending as a power is very difficult to portray, as their powers are literally limited only by their imagination. For example, air can be used for flight (or gliding for Aang), pushing enemies around, moving at a quicken speed and even sucking the oxygen from the lungs of people. I did try for the "spell" idea to allow for greater options for bending, but short of that, I think this is probably the only other way. No matter how its done, I am happy this is going forward.

It would be nice if he had an Avatar State power that ups his level for a limited time though.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points