View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2020, 05:04 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: Orc's Power Rankings

Looking more at Orc's rankings, he's got Kaemon and Q10 both at A-, which kind of answers my next question for units in that general point range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Dwarves don’t typically care about hydras either.

But they can probably say the same thing for Major Q9, right? And with the exception of your rankings where he's a B+, Major Q9 has been one of the unquestioned A+ units basically since the Power Rankings existed.

(For posterity's sake, I think there were originally 4- 4th Mass, Raelin, Q9, Deathreavers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)