View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2010, 06:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Batman

It's good, but I hope you don't mind if I suggest a few tweaks for my favorite character ...

After witnessing a shadowy mugger shoot down his parents before his eyes in what has since become known as Crime Alley, young Bruce Wayne swore to devote his life to protecting the innocent of Gotham and ridding the city of the evil that had taken his parents' lives. Inheriting the untold wealth of the Wayne Corporation, Bruce spent years abroad, studying martial arts, criminology, and other intense intellectual and physical pursuits. He uses his immense resources to establish a secret base of operations beneath his mansion and to build an arsenal of vehicles and crime fighting weaponry. However, he realizes that none of this will be enough in his one man war waged on crime.
Deciding that "criminals are a superstitious and cowardly lot," Bruce adopts the likeness of a bat to strike fear into their hearts.
Back in the city of his youth, after all his years of training, Bruce Wayne is a master of hand to hand combat, a superior inventor, and the world's greatest detective. He is vengeance. He is the night. Bruce Wayne is The Batman.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.