View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Tigra - Design Phase

I think you may be right mechanically. Because the opponent would say I'm placing Tigra 4 spaces away in that water space, so then you would roll the die and a shield would keep her from being moved at all I would think. However, if the opponent says they will place her 3 spaces and adjacent to the water space, she can't stop that. It would certainly offer a decision for the opponent on whether to risk her avoiding being thrown.

Now regarding Knockback, if she rolls a shield, then her movement would be stopped right before the water space and she would receive a wound right?

I forgot about Heat Wave's fear actually, or at least it didn't strike me as a power that would prevent her from being moved by an opponent.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon