View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hydro-Man - Design

Looks great GP!

The only things that I would suggest as a change is to drop the range of 3 all the time and full time SS. I think that's much to far for him to shoot his water blasts up 20 levels and 3 spaces over. Whenever I've seen him use it, it's only from like 10 feet or less away.

Also, he doesn't have full time Super Strength, but can get it when combined with other water because he can get bigger and stronger.

Quote:
Strength level

Hydro-Man possesses slightly superhuman strength as a consequence of the process that gave him his powers. He can lift (press) about 550 pounds under optimal conditions. Though the larger he expands by himself or with another body of water his strength increases.
So maybe a slight change here,

Quote:
WATER MANIPULATION
Start the game with 3 water tiles on this card. After moving and instead of attacking, you may remove a water tile from this card and place it on either the space Hydro-Man occupies or any empty land space within 3 clear sight spaces of Hydro-Man, if the water tile fits normally onto that space. While occupying a water space, Hydro-Man may add 1 to his range number and gains the Super Strength special power.
I do love that he has a built in weakness and we don't have to add one since figures on water spaces are extra susceptible to electricity.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon