View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Weather Wizard - Design Phase

Oh, for sure. I've been running army tests with all the finished of these guys together whenever possible. I already ran Captain Cold in his last two playtests with Captain Boomerang, Mirror Master, and Heat Wave. And this is why I feel confident saying that these guys need more defensive help still.
Right now only Mirror Master can keep himself alive versus Flash and only Mirror Master can really help keep the others alive by tossing Flash far away. Cold can somewhat slow him down on his return trip, but he's mostly there in hopes of getting a solid roll from his special attack and Heat Wave and Captain Boomerang are good for some potential offense against Flash, better against squads, and easy for Flash to take out without taking any damage if Flash gets the first strike.
I'm not sure my "Tempest" concept is the right idea, as it seems to overlap with a planned direction for Trickster, as well as Cold to an extent ... maybe the Fog Cover is the best way to go to set up Flash types as the only ones that take out these guys well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.