View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2010, 10:59 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Playtesting Sign-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I don't know. If we PM'ed an Ally a design to playtest Elongated Man and then days later an extremely similarly worded, costed Mr. Fantastic showed up on their own custom thread, I'd think that was grounds for immediate removal. I think the repurcussions should depend on the offense.
In that situation, I would probably support immediate removal as well, as that wouldn't seem like an accident, but something intentional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I just went ahead and updated to make us all happy. Check out the last two line.

Quote:
  • PLAYTESTING PHASE
Check out the Playtesting FAQs! Once C3G Design Threads have been moved to the playtesting phase, they will be posted in the public Playtest Sign-up Thread. Any Hero, Sidekick, or Ally can sign-up for one playtest at a time, and the Lead Designer will PM that member the current form of the design. The Playtester must return any completed Playtest Sheet to the Lead Designer, who will post it in the appropriate Private Design Thread. The Playtester must not share the Design with anyone other than the Lead Designer, and failure to comply can/will be grounds for dismissal from the C3G project.
That looks good! Can we add it to the ERB section, too?