View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Title Advocacy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
Quote:
1) Losing an existing title
2) Gaining an undesireable title
3) Having your rep count reduced or turned negative
4) Having your avatar modified or changed
5) Having your signature modified or changed
Wow, admins can do that?

Never underestimate the power of an admin...
Oh, yeah. Just ask Aldin. Long before he was promoted to Admin status he had the title of Official Greeter, he logged in one cold morning to find his Avatar looking like this ...

... And in case you're not sure, no I am not joking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Admins, I personally would like to thank you for burning down the tav- er, I mean the title advocacy thread. Second, I have a few questions about the reprecusions of 'Trolling.'

-Gaining an undesireable title
Are we talking "Wanted a title and got becoming a woman" here? Or something like "Is a horrible person"?

-Having your avatar modified or changed
How? What would a possible change be?

-Having your signature modified or changed
How? What could a possible change be?
I have a degree from Evil Genius University, the possibilities are endless ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.