View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2015, 09:31 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Tail Feathers (Mice & Mystics)

Hey everyone, I just wanted to pop in and mention the new project I have been working on that is inspired by my experiences with Heroscape.

As you may know, after my stint as a Heroscape designer, playtester, and community admin, I got involved with Colby at Plaid Hat Games and created a little co-op game called Mice & Mystics.

But I missed the fun bring and battle qualities you get with a game like Heroscape where you can build your army, plan your strategy, study the terrain, and go head to head against a clever opponent.

So my next game is called Tail feathers! It is a skirmish miniature game that involves flying units and ground units as well. Remember the old video game Joust? Well, this is like that old game mixed with Mice & Mystics.

Draft your army, deploy your troops, plan your strategy, and battle it out.

I will be looking for playtesters soon and I would love to tap in to the talent here on Scapers.

If you own Mice & Mystics, and want to be involved, keep your eye on PlaidHatGames.com or here on this thread, and get signed up.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell