Thread: Origins 2017
View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2017, 02:32 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Origins 2017

AFAIK, as long as I have 8+ members when I create the club, then it is created and there is no adverse affect if those people do not come, but I need to submit the list by the end of the month. Final membership lists must be submitted/updated by May 1, 2017 so people who are coming must give me their details by then. But if they have not changed it from 6 years ago, really all that matters is the club code which I can even make public here, and whenever someone registers with that code, they get the discount and our club gets credit for things like free badges and hotels. Plus everyone's badge would say "Heroscapers" with the website logo!