View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2010, 11:50 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: NorthEast Ohio Scapers (Cleveland, Akron/Canton, Warren,

I know it may be too early to plan ahead to the next event, but I was wondering if people want to help plan two events I have ideas for:

1. A Draft Tourney In NorthEast Ohio sometime in November. Can be modeled after New England Tourney rules which is most likely going to be used at GenCon next year. Only difference I was thinking was allowing C3G, TNT (Classic or Super), and NM24/CHCG24 customs as being a draft tourney it makes these more fair.
Spoiler Alert!

2. Origins in Columbus next year June 22-26: Plan a real Heroscape Tourney we run and can maybe get 1/3-1/2 the turnout of GenCon with events either modeled after Gencon events or completely different.

Last edited by lefton4ya; September 23rd, 2010 at 11:58 AM.