View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2015, 01:08 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Pretty Pretty Smash Up!

A 30% off holiday coupon from Barnes & Noble is burning a hole in my pocket, but the only thing they carry I'm currently interested in is Smash Up. Since I already have the base game and the first expansion, the only other thing they carry is the pink boxed expansion with Ponies, Princesses, and Kittens as new factions. Not having a family or young relatives, I just can't pull the trigger...

I haven't gotten the munchkin expansion yet, but pretty pretty is by far my favorite so far. VERY fun factions, and lots of funny jokes puns and references that you'd probably understand better than the kids anyway