View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2020, 12:12 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Forgive me if any of this is old stuff, as I have not followed the design entirely through its process...

I feel like tying the other Lawmans’ movement more to Clayton similar to how the 8th Infantry’s Marching Orders works with the Soldier Heroes would make more sense.

Quote:
SHERIFF’S POSSE
After taking a turn with Clayton Pierce, if he did not attack during his turn, you may move each Lawman you control up to 5 spaces each. Each Lawman must be able to move within 3 clear sight spaces of Clayton Pierce in order to use Sheriff’s Posse.

SHOOTOUT
After taking a turn with Clayton Pierce, if he attacked an opponent’s figure during his turn, you may reveal the “X” Order Marker on this card and take a turn with up to 3 Lawman Heroes you control within 3 clear sight spaces of Clayton. Figures taking a turn with Shootout cannot move during their turn.
You can work with the X OM or not. It will be interesting without an X OM trigger as you could get all Lawmen and Ranjit in an army easily. Not necessarily OP, just a really interesting combination of synergies.

Last edited by Sheep; July 24th, 2020 at 09:27 AM.