View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2018, 09:50 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League X:Taste of Gen Con (Semifinals - Alliance

I got to my second consecutive Taste of Gencon finals tonight. The game was pretty tactical; his Mezzos were good against my Redcoats, who were good against his Frost Giant, who's good against my Q9, who's good against his Mezzos. Both of us mixed order markers, as AYP would send in Mezzos to try to kill Redcoats and make space for the Frost Giant, and I would need to step Q9 up to clear them out. But I had a bit of a range advantage and was able to apply pressure. Eventually the Frost Giant ran into the bayonet horde, took 4 wounds from Wait Then Fire, and was finished off by a backpedaling Q9. From there, Q9 took height and cleared out a few Mezzos, and AYP conceded. It was a good game; the end result wasn't super close but the midgame had a lot of interesting maneuvering that could have tilted the outcome either way.