View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2021, 11:27 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

A question on how the rules work then. If Hunter's Howl was constructed slightly differently to say: After revealing an Order Marker and taking a turn... take 1 additional turn with Wulfing Hunters (that did not attack this turn) or a Hunter Hero.

Would the text without the parathesis prevent infinite looping due to the nature of needing to reveal an Order Marker on the active turn to use Hunter's Howl? If so then I'm thinking I could using the additional wording, in parenthesis currently, to prevent the squad from getting double attack on figures because I dont think that's my theme here.

If not then I may consider moving to something similar to Flocking from ye olde beakface sneaks. I just want to make sure I understand how this structure should work.